Bienvenidos a Cancún
Beautiful Cancun & Riviera Maya Internship – Hospitality Oriented
One of the Caribbean’s top tourist destinations! We choose Cancun Mexico for young interns because it’s a great mix between a small Caribbean city and a world-class metropolis. Cancun has all you need to have an amazing time working and living abroad. It is an area that is welcoming to visitors and provides high levels of safety, infrastructure, housing, parties, entertainment, delicious food and of course the beautiful Caribbean beaches.
Cancun is an ideal destination for anyone wanting to build their hospitality training and career. You will be able to work for well-known hotels such as Hard Rock Hotel, Ritz Carlton, Hilton, Blue Bay, Sandos, Secrets Capry or any other 4 and 5-star resorts.
This is an ideal program for someone who is between 18 to 29 and looking for a hospitality internship experience. The internship schedule is flexible and you can intern from 3 to 6 months, start dates are throughout the year. Because of legal restrictions you will not receive any cash compensation, however all accommodation, meals, local transportation, airport pick-up, uniform and great training programs are provided at no charge!
Based on your experience and previous training, you will be matched with the best opportunities available from a wide variety of hospitality-related positions.
Positions can be in:
|Marketing & Sales||Event Planning|
|Reservations||Food & Beverage|
|Wedding Planner||Hotel Administration|
|Revenue Management||and many others|
If you are interested in going to Cancun for your Hospitality experience, please book at least 3 months before your desired date of starting your internship. Please read the overview section before you complete the inquiry form below.
- Internship is unpaid, but top brand hotel employers will provide meals and accommodation
- It’s very popular destination for very outgoing young people, you need to be ready to party up.
- Do not need to have work permit, this is an unpaid cultural exchange program
- There is a cost for the program
- You need to be able to speak a beginner level of Spanish.
- If you don’t have any Spanish language skills, we will provide a basic class for you.
- This is year round, on-going program. You can book 3 months in advance.
- Program cost does not include flight ticket, and personal expenses in Cancun.